Job Purpose: Software Engineer – IoT will be responsible building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of research and development team that works on mission-critical applications & edge computing. Your roles and responsibilities will include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing. Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance. We are looking for highly accomplished software engineer to join the Internet of Things software development team.
- Design and develop Web Applications for IoT solutions.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Implementation, monitoring and supporting all the deployment activities, dockers, containers, monitoring tools.
- Generate scripts to improve the efficiency of deployment & monitoring activities as and when required.
Skills / Experience required:
- Experience in developing multiple IOT Applications and an IoT platform that will connect and manage millions of devices and store, process and analyze device and contextual data in real-time and provide predictive analytics for better business outcomes.
- 5 years of experience in Front end and Back end Web application Development, creating REST API’s
- Should have experience in using MQTT or any server communication protocols.
- 5 years of experience in Amazon AWS & Azure Cloud.
- Experience in working with state of art and cutting-edge technologies like Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence, NoSQL, Big Data technologies etc.
- Excellent problem solver, analytic thinker, and quick learner.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision